MIAMI, Feb. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Oceania Cruises, the world’s top culinary- and location-targeted cruise line, declared that its 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Assortment of voyages is obtainable for tourists and journey advisors to preview on the internet at OceaniaCruises.com. New on the heels of the line’s document-placing one-day sellout of its 2023 Close to the Entire world in 180 Times voyage, Oceania Cruises is opening these 127 new late-2022 and early-2023 voyages for sale on March 3, 2021.
“Both equally loyal earlier friends and to start with-time visitors alike have shown an almost unquenchable thirst for around the globe vacation with our 2022 itineraries and our not long ago introduced 2023 globe cruise and we are sure they will be delighted with this latest selection of memorable, unique experiences,” said Bob Binder, President & CEO of Oceania Cruises.
Additional Numerous Itineraries, More Overnights, and Extra Itinerary Lengths Ranging from 7 to 77 Times
From 7 days-very long winter season getaways to languid, months-prolonged sojourns, the 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Assortment of itineraries are amazing in their scope, vary, and variety. Travelers can indulge in a fast escape to the Caribbean from Miami, Aruba, Barbados, or even glittering Panama Metropolis. Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia beckon with their sultry allure whilst the wilds of Africa, the myriad cultures of Asia, and the experiential kaleidoscope that is Australia and New Zealand offer countless epic adventures. South The united states will take center stage this time with the juxtaposition of pulsating metropolitan cities this sort of as Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires versus the majesty of pristine Chilean fjords and the fabled Amazon River basin. New for this year, four South The usa voyages present the spectacular grandeur and unforgettable experience of 3 days in Antarctica. These voyages are created all the richer with overnight and multi-working day stays on a lot of itineraries.
2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 127 itineraries to pick from ranging from 7 to 77 days
- 272 ports of get in touch with and 284 overnight or multi-working day stays
- Complete of 62 prolonged explorations of 15 to 77 times that are perfect for very long-cruise connoisseurs
- Antarctica – 4 voyages aboard Marina that include things like scenic cruising in Antarctica
- Caribbean – a numerous calendar of choices with a terrific array of voyage lengths (from 7 to 77 times), a broad array of more time voyages with 12 cruises that are 15 days or far more in length, and new embarkation ports past Miami in Bridgetown, Barbados Panama Metropolis, Panama and Oranjestad, Aruba
- 22 voyages aboard Regatta and Nautica spanning the entirety of Asia and Africa ranging from 10 to 40 days
- 3 trans-Tasman Australia/New Zealand voyages aboard Regatta + 6 voyages that explore the South Pacific, Polynesia, and Hawaii
- Marina offers 3 forays into the mighty Amazon
- Nautica reprises her perennially well-liked voyages to Africa, India, and the Arabian Peninsula
- 35-day Xmas and New Year’s circumnavigation of Australia
- A few springtime immersions into Japan, sailing roundtrip from Tokyo
- The diversity of enriching location ordeals with our Go Community Excursions, unique culinary-targeted excursions, and overland-excursions that present obtain to some of the world’s most fabled historic, cultural, and archaeological sites
For added data on Oceania Cruises’ tiny-ship luxurious merchandise, exquisitely crafted delicacies, and expertly curated vacation experiences, stop by OceaniaCruises.com, phone 855-OCEANIA, or communicate with a skilled vacation advisor.
About Oceania Cruises
Oceania Cruises is the world’s main culinary- and destination-centered cruise line. The line’s 6 modest, high-class ships carry only 684 or 1,250 friends showcasing the greatest cuisine at sea and vacation spot-loaded itineraries that span the globe. Expertly curated travel experiences aboard the designer-impressed, compact ships contact on extra than 450 marquee and boutique ports throughout Europe, Alaska, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, New England-Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific in addition to the epic 180-day All-around the Planet Voyages. The brand has two 1,200-guest Allura class ships on purchase.
With headquarters in Miami, Oceania Cruises is owned by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., a diversified cruise operator of main world-wide cruise makes which involve Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
About Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH) is a major international cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent 7 Seas Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 28 ships with about 59,150 berths, these models give itineraries to extra than 490 places around the world. The Company has 9 extra ships scheduled for shipping via 2027.
Resource Oceania Cruises