Business of the Governor Information Release: State set to start vaccination exception method for Hawai‘i-certain travelers vaccinated in U.S., Territories
Posted on Jul 1, 2021 in Most up-to-date News, Newsroom, Press Releases
HONOLULU – The condition is finalizing preparations for the July 8 start of the Condition of Hawai‘i’s vaccination exception program for domestic, Hawai‘i-certain travelers vaccinated in the United States or U.S Territories. The application lets these tourists to bypass the state’s quarantine necessity with evidence of vaccination.
Travelers vaccinated in the U.S. or U.S. Territories may perhaps participate in the exception system starting off on the 15th working day just after their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine — or beginning the 15th working day immediately after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
In addition, Hawai‘i-certain vacationers should really:
- Add one of a few vaccination files to their Safe Travels Hawai‘i account, prior to traveling to Hawai‘i. 1 of the next paperwork ought to be uploaded:
- A CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- VAMS (Vaccination Administration Management Process) printout OR
- DOD DD Kind 2766C
The Safe and sound Travels digital platform is now letting vaccine document uploads for visits arriving in Hawaiʻi on July 8 and past.
- Indication the on-line lawful attestations on Safe and sound Travels Hawaiʻi, confirming the uploaded documentation is accurate and precise.
- Deliver a tough duplicate of their vaccination documentation to demonstrate screeners at the gate prior to boarding and/or upon arrival in Hawai‘i. Screeners will critique/validate the vaccination documents, match picture IDs, title and DOB as properly as validate that the attestations are signed.
Note: Youngsters beneath 5 yrs previous are not needed to check and will not be quarantined if traveling with an adult who has a pre-journey examination exception or a vaccination exception. Children 5 yrs and more mature who have not been vaccinated have to take part in the Pre-Travel Screening System and test with a Trustworthy Screening Partner to bypass the obligatory 10-working day quarantine.
The state effectively launched the vaccination exception plan for tourists vaccinated in the State of Hawai‘i, on June 15.
This software does not deal with international travelers.
Deputy Communications Director/Press Secretary
Place of work of the Governor
Office environment of the Governor